Samstag, 4. März 2023

Its all mental von Blake Silverman

Titel: ITs all Mental

Autor. Blake Silverman 

ASIN:  B0B6XN1S91 - 18.07.2022 - 72 pages for 10,99 $

Stars: X X X X 

Test to read

Test to hear





Bildquelle Blake Silverman

Content:

"If you believe it, you can achieve it—discover how you can rewire your brain and achieve success using simple psychological hacks.  

Do you constantly struggle with low self-confidence and find yourself at a loss to know life’s purpose? 

Do you find it difficult to achieve success in the game, even when you think you have given it your all? 

Are you looking for ways to declutter your brain and add more focus and discipline to your life? 

If any of the above is true in your case, then you may need to work on your mental toughness…but you are not alone in facing such issues—millions of people share the same problems as you do. 

From sports idols like Michael Jordan to the regular office-going person, mental challenges have spared none…they can easily knock you off your feet and leave you drained, both mentally and physically. 

But there is some good news: You can rewire your brain and train it to focus on what’s essential to achieving your goals. " 

My meaning

The book "It´s all Mental" is dedicated to the question of how I become successful in life. How do I find the meaning of my life, or how can I use my talents so well that they become better and are a help or role model for others. Blake Silverman's focus has been on athletic success. But just as you can become successful in sports, you can apply this to all aspects of life, such as work and leisure. There is also much in the Bible about dedication and faithfulness. No master has yet fallen from heaven.

It's All Mental  is the first book which I have read from Blake.

I like to read books about mental things. They have so many several contents. In every book is a lot of things to learn.

The book is divided into 9 chapters, with introduction and conclusion chapters. It is published in form as Kindle

E-book, audiobook via Audible and paperback since 07/18/2022.


The 72 pages of the book have it all. Many people are unsure of what they are capable of and what they are in the world for. They do not believe in themselves and their abilities. The book shows that before training on the court, it is necessary to train your mind and keep your attitude and motivation high. Believing in yourself and your abilities to stay flexible and fit under pressure requires a lot of dedication and perseverance. But with a negative body language, this is difficult. Likewise, the brain needs to be rewired from negative thinking to success mode with a lot of mental exercise. On the sports field, I sell myself daily with my athletic performance. It is important to focus from worry thoughts about mistakes and failure to the current possibilities and realize that no one is always perfect on the field. That's not necessary, either. But with the growth mindset, I know I'm not there yet, but I'm well on my way. Because the good thing is that only I can define my value and determine my future. Because what I believe in with all my passion, I can achieve. Isn't the best success when I can become the best version of myself? Because there is no one else I can compare myself to!


I would have liked to read more success stories of celebrities in terms of dedication and perseverance. Also, I would have liked a little summary of the tips at the end of the chapter or some colour highlighting or structure of the tips in the text. The test is a continuous text, with no special highlighting of the most important parts of the text. I didn't even notice many of the special tips.

I give one point deduction for the little visual structure of the text and poor finding of tips in the running text, so the points are rated 4 from 5 points.


Conclusion:

The book could be recommended as a person's aspiration should be to become the best version of themselves. The book shows many tips on how to reprogram my brain from failure mode to winner mode.

Keine Kommentare: